Digital Performance Specialist – Retail Banking and Wealth Management
有Google Analytics、Adobe Analytics、WebTrends等分析工具经验最好！
熟悉Tealium、Google Tag Manager等监测代码管理工具尤佳！
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Performance Specialist.
- Accountable for leading digital channel performance measurement, analysis and reporting across Public Website, Internet Banking, Mobile and Tablet including future channels, devices to maximise revenue generation and business growth.
- Responsibilities include supporting the production and future development of the Global Digital Metrics framework, and supporting local and regional digital teams with reporting, analysis and insight aligned to this framework. This work includes defining new metrics and reporting, driving data quality, analysis and provides actionable insights to the business to support global and regional and local priorities and strategy.
- Leading the creation and management of performance analysis, and reports at global, regional. Local level, identifying areas of improvement, opportunities, trends and making recommendations for stakeholder consideration.
- Lead identification of areas of improvement, creation of actionable insights, hypotheses and recommendations to maximize business growth and increase customer engagement and satisfaction
- Lead definition and scoping of new performance analysis activity working with in country and global digital teams: identify current state, undertake gap analysis and requirements gathering and documentation.
- Support the Performance Analysts to provide reporting, analysis and performance dashboards in a timely and consistent manner to support the Global Digital team, Commercialisation and Platform Dynamics workstreams, along with regional and local stakeholders as required.
- Provide support, knowledge and metrics expertise to global and in country teams sharing best practice.
- Undertake in depth analysis including sales and servicing funnels to identify trends and opportunities.
- Gather data, undertake ad hoc analysis and creation of customized reporting to address specific global, country performance challenges
- Contribute to the development of Performance Analysts through support and coaching in web analytics, reporting techniques in line with Centre of excellence principles.
- Working closely with the Global Commercialisation team and in Country Leads to undertake performance analysis activity.
- Build strong relationships, adopting a joined up approach to execute change at pace with minimum conflict
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders including Global Digital, Digital centre of excellence, Data and Information Management, Analytics, Marketing, Finance and business intelligence to standardize reporting and optimize channel performance.
- Share best practice across the region considering reuse and driving best practice.
- Working effectively with people across all regions and markets with utmost respect and understanding for different languages, cultures and backgrounds
- Provide Subject matter expertise support and coaching for Performance Analysts
- Be an effective team player, cultivate an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand
- Work collaboratively with teams and leaders from multiple regions and entities and across functions at Global, Regional and Local levels
- Work effectively with Digital centre of excellence Leadership Team, peers and local business areas.
- Support collaboration between teams from multiple entities, to share best practice and promote consistency.
- Oversee Quality Control in Performance and Analysis team output
- Support the Senior Digital Performance Analysis Manager and Global Digital Metrics team within the Commercialisation workstream in ensuring digital goals are identified, communicated, documented, agreed and delivered in the most cost effective manner.
- Work within Global Commercialisation and Digital centre of excellence governance structures.
- Adhere to governance processes to support Metrics reporting with a view to building a globally aligned culture of continuous improvement in reporting, data quality, process streamlining and best practice sharing
- Align to Global Digital data governance and reporting definitions and standards
- Identifying key risks, issues and interdependencies and providing appropriate mitigation strategies or escalating as appropriate.
- Supporting audit and independent programme assessments as required
- The role holder is responsible for delivering high quality performance analysis across sales and servicing for the Digital channels locally, regionally and globally, underpinning the Global Digital Commercialisation workstream
- Support and engage with cross functional and market teams with no direct line responsibility for those individuals
- Excellent analytical skills with proven ability to understand complex data, identify key trends and opportunities, putting forward hypotheses to be tested and delivering recommendations.
- Excellent Numerical, Analytical and Presentation skills.
- Good working knowledge of Analytics, Web Analytics and MicroSoft Office tools, Webtrends, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tag Management tools such as Tealium, Data Visualization Tools, Cognos, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other Management Information and analysis tools
- Subject Matter Expertise of channel, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations.
- Good awareness of channel, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations.
- Strong Commercial focus, ability to balance risks versus rewards and maximize the cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understand the implications.
- Strong communication skills for navigating through business requirements, ability to involve others in discussions of alternatives, asking for their suggestions and steering them to a mutually acceptable position
- Innovative with the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals.
- Awareness of the Multi Channel and Digital strategies and regional sales and servicing plans.
- Strong team player, highly collaborative recognizing specialized in a role in a larger programme of work and acknowledging other areas and individuals roles and responsibilities.
- High levels of resilience and self motivation.