CONTEXT – ORACLE MARKETING CLOUD
OMC is a Global Sales Unit within Oracle; formed through the acquisitions of Eloqua, Responsys, Compendium, BlueKai and Datalogix.Each of these companies are best in class leaders in their respective areas ofmarketing technology. The OMC charter is to market, sell, deliver and service these solutions. As such OMC has dedicated teams across the entire customer lifecycle, each team specializing in the domain of marketing, and experts in OMC technology. OMC is independently recognized as a leader in the sector by Gartner, forrester and others. More insight can be found on the OMC website.
In Emerging Markets, APAC has been separated intotwo distinct groups: ANZ and ASIA, in reflection of the difference in maturity between the two markets. The ASIA sales team consists of Enterprise field salesreps, Telephone based Business Development Consultants, and Sales Consultingreps. The team is going through a rapid phase of growth and success; recent deals include major local brands like Jabong, HCL and Policy Bazar, Huawei and ChinaTelecom, AIA Insurance Hong Kong, Zalora, Lazada and Challenger retail.
KEY OBJECTIVE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for the Enterprise and Commercial Sales,exceeding quota and developing robust got-to market strategy. Working closely with the GCA sales manager and wider teams including:
- Inside sales team for GCA to ensure target accounts are clearly agreed and lead SLA’s maintained.
- Solution Consulting (pre-sales) to ensure you are getting the most from these valuable consultants throughout your sales cycles.
- Alliances and Channels to ensure you leverage our mature partner ecosystem to help you build pipeline, engage opptys, win new logos and deliver happy customers.
- Customer Success teams to ensure alignment in joint sales processes – expansion deals.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE and TRAINING
- Thorough experience working in the GC region.
- A minimum of 8 years working experience in sales.
- At least 7 years of applicable sales experience.
- Successful sales track record.
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet stakeholders, and build value proposition for marketing.
- Direct experience of the marketing technology ecosystem.
- Some knowledge of OMC Products or competitive products in the Marketing domain.
- Understanding of the diverse business environment in India, both geographically and by industry vertical.
- Strong experience of sales management methodology; OMC will be adopting Challenger globally.
- Experience of a large US HQ technology vendor.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant program.
Guandzhou or Shenzhen