1. Responsible for Company’s international website search engine optimization (SEO). Formulates SEO strategies according to the overall business strategy and objectives.
2. Participate in website optimization and redesign, formulate website SEO specifications, promote architecture/code/page SEO optimization, and support online promotion campaigns effectively.
3. Plan and optimize SEO keyword according to business goals to improve thesearch rankings of core keywords.
4. Track and analyze SEO traffic and conversion rates, perform competitor analysis, and optimize the SEO solution based on the data.
1. Above 5 years’experience in SEO. Candidates with extensive experience in SEO for large-scale international websites are preferred.
2. Familiar with search engines and proficient in all major search engines’ search ranking algorithms and strategies, and can use a variety of web tools skillfully.
3. Strong data analysis ability; able to spot growth opportunities and identify risks through data, and come up with proper solutions in a timely manner.
4. Familiar with all kinds of website languages, can analyze site architecture and code SEO problems, and provide technical solution proposals.
5. Strong sense of teamwork, good at communication, and can complete projects effectively and independently.