- EC Marketing Lead
- Brand Manager
EC Marketing Lead
- Develop yearly EC activation plan based on profound knowledge of platform marketing and understanding of Blackmores’ strategy to acquire new shoppers and to engage consumers for long-term brand loyalty.
- Deliver EC media planning and buying, leverage all channel touchpoints to drive traffic (organic & paid) uplift and amplify consumer AIPL journey in EC platform with programmatic buying and optimization.
- Leverage big data (data bank, shangzhi, etc.) to analyse product performance (traffic sources and quality, conversions, rankings, customer profiles, etc.)
- Generate insight and tools to improve daily business efficiency and ROI.
- Budget management and continuous tracking of $A&P spend for agreed projects.
- Analyse EC market and brand development trend, design overall EC content strategy and plan.
- Synergize out-site and in-site content to build brand awareness and WOM, amplify content seeding effect to achieve business result.
- Build up Blackmores livestream strategy for both KOL and brand own livestream, maximize public and private traffic gain.
- Understand consumers’ need, use easy & direct ways to communicate with consumers and deliver accurate and best-in-class Blackmores images to provide a perfect shop journey for consumers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, E-Commerce or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in e-Commerce platforms, solid experience in e-Commerce tools or marketplace platform.
- In-depth understanding related E-commerce platforms and tools, have strong data analysis capabilities, able to formulate and adjust operating strategies based on promotion effects.
- Mastering with key platform’s eco-system.
- The ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team, and is confident in managing relationships at all levels.
- A seasoned business professional who is comfortable talking to, and influencing, senior decision makers.
- Well organized, with a disciplined approach to evaluating priorities in a fast-changing environment;
- Relentless pursuit of progress and achievement of goals;
- Have strong team management capability;
- Being able to work under fast pace and in matrix organization.
- Come from the digital world with online sales experience;
- Good English communication skills, effective relationship building skills with internal and external partners.
- Develop product strategies for needs segmentation that are aligned to portfolio role.
- Develop 360 degree communications for product portfolio, including driving/aligning shopper and in store activation.
- Develop creative briefs for all communication activity.
- Support to develop annual marketing plan, strategy and activities ( ATL and BTL) for the assigned product portfolio (as it fits with overall master brand strategy and corporate strategy)
- Monitor and review product segment performance against budgets
- Follow procedures, policies and controls to assist in the achievement of objectives and profit targets
- Evaluate data on existing products and recommend changes as needed in advertising , merchandising, and other aspects of marketing plan to achieve sales estimates, budgets and profit contributions
- Identify research needs for condition segments.
- Co-ordinate market research including concept testing & segmentation
- Analyse research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Complete monthly product reviews to identify issues /opportunities and input into MBR process
- Review performance against budget and forecast, and instigate remedial action to minimise adverse variances
- Comply with all safety procedures, rules & instructions
- Degree in Marketing and/ or Economics/ Business is preferred
- Min of 4 years marketing experience in FMCG in China
- Credential on working independently case
- Financial management experience
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Market research experience
- Channel experience across pharmacy, grocery and health food will be preferable